writing assignments

What I learned about camera exposure and camera modes 

what is camera exposure? it determines how light or dark an image will appear when it’s been captured by your camera. There is much to understand when using  a camera. Camera exposure can change a picture drastically. You need to understand how much exposure a picture needs in order for it to come it nice. Aperture helps you control the area of light that can enter your camera. Shutter speed controls duration of exposure. Lastly ISO speed controls the sensitivity of your camera.  A camera’s aperture setting is what determines a photo’s depth of field  that Lowers f-stop values correlate with a shallower depth of field. There is many things you can do with a camera

RAW VS. JPEG CAPTURE

what is the difference between raw and jpeg? There is a lot of varieties that make them different. For starters what is raw? raw is A camera image file containing  minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, or other image scanner. A jpeg is s a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital images, particularly for those images produced by digital photography. So now what is the difference? the difference is One of the biggest advantages of shooting JPEGs is that all the processing of the image is completed by your digital camera. In JPEG mode, you find your subject, press “capture,” and your camera does the rest of the work.

5 ways to have stronger compositions when you are behind the dslr camera or cellphone.

1. make sure to have a focal point
  2. use the rule of thirds
  3. shoot from lower angles
  4. leave space for movement
  5. make sure to frame your object

studio portrait

Image result for portrait with studio strobe lighting

20 words to describe it

dark, factorable, feelingly, contrast, focus, edited, sad, emotional, spot on , black , grey ,

artistic , inexact ,splendid, equally strong, meaningful, contrast ,

photography experiences 

I choose the wedding photography by joe Buissink. he shoots wedding because it make him happy and make himself feel good about making other peoples special day to be remembered. he shoots wedding anywhere from Los angles to Paris. He shoots al his photo’s in style a style that a lesser photographer would not capture special moments. He knows where is strength is in photography and he has a well payed secondary shooters that handle the former set ups while he consternates on the essence of people in the moment. he uses two Canon EOS 5D Mark III cameras, one with a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens on his belly and one with a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM over his shoulder. One thing he never does is point his camera at people. He also recognizes his need for speed: “moments happen and I don’t have time to change lenses.” This also explains why he prefers to shoot in Program mode. It’s a matter of knowing how to “drive” his camera faster in P mode and be ready for what comes. “I can switch 5-6 stops faster than I can in manual.”

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/canon/artist/joe-buissink

Social and Political Issues in Art

why do I feel like this? the reason why I feel like this is because immigration separates a lot of family’s and to me family is a big part of my life and if someone was to take that way from  me I would be so hurt just because they think my family don’t belong here. my arguments for this art is to show that immigration should be stopped its not human like to treat other humans less just because of their background.

$10,000 Photography Shopping Spree

SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B $189

Because need a good memory card

Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm and 55-200mm Lenses (Black) $929

Want a good beginner camera

Robus RC-5570 Vantage Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod

549.95

Make sure we have a stand

Godox V1 Flash for Nikon

259.00   need to make sure to have a good flashlight

Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Circular Reflector with Handles (42″)

49.95

Always need a reflector

Rosco Photo Lighting Filter Kit (12 x 12″)

49.95

To have nice effects

period 5

Skip to toolbar